"You don't understand anything until you learn it more than one way."
- Marvin Minsky
WE OFFER THE LATEST IN TECHNOLOGY !
All classroom have SMARTBoards and several flat-screen computers. Our entire Campus has high speed wi-fi connectivity; (firewalls are installed to control content filtering.)
All students must bring their own iPADS to school each day with required APPS for each subject. Our iPad Program utilize these amazing interactive tools to enhance each child's learning process; (iPAD PROGRAM Rules & Policies, Training Videos and App Lists are available on-line on the Highpoint Families website.)
- Computer Network system throughout the school, including Administrative offices and all classrooms.
- All classrooms have three (3) computers with flat screen monitors.
- Interactive SMART BOARDS are installed in all Elementary Classrooms and in several Pre-School classrooms.
- DSL speed Internet access throughout the campus.
- All classrooms have either laser jet or inkjet color printers, most are All-In-One systems with scanners.
- We have our own in-house TV Channel, HIGHPOINT NEWS NETWORK ("HNN") which is produced, directed and presented by students every week. The program is seen on our 72" SMARTBoards located in each class.
- ED-LINE is utilized for on-line Parent/Teacher Communication from 1st thru 8th Grade.