"Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one. "
- Malcolm S. Forbes
2018-2019 Annual Tuition Rates
(Ages 2 to 5)
(Grades 1 thru 5)
MIDDLE SCHOOL: $8,200.
(Grades 6 thru 8)
CORAL WAY CAMPUS (clinical programs)
•PRIMARY: $19,900. (Ratio of 8 to 1)
•ELEMENTARY: $17,500. (Ratio of 5 to 1)
Note: Before/After Care from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
is included in the Annual Tuition rates for all grade levels.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEES:
Middle School: $500.00
Coral Way Campus: $750.00 *
* includes yearbook
Toddlers thru VPK: Tuition includes daily hot lunch and one snack.
Grades K thru 8: $6.00 per day *
NOTE: All Highpoint students are taught healthy eating habits, proper nutrition and dining etiquette year-round. We’re proud to offer our students a healthy, low-sodium, low-sugar balanced Lunch Menu * cooked fresh daily and served by our professional catering company.
* Parents have the option of bringing lunch from home or ordering and paying for lunch in advance on-line through www.myschoolacount.com.
Our HEALTHY SNACK BAR offers a variety of healthy snacks, including fresh fruit smoothies daily!
* All Main Campus Students are required to purchase their
own iPad and bring it to school every day.
* Before/After Care is included in the Annual Tuition rates for all grade levels.
* The Annual Tuition is based on a 10-month school year.
Tuition may be paid in the following manner:
Monthly (10 payments due the 1st day of each month, from August thru May).
Quarterly (3 payments, in advance, due on Aug. 1st, Dec. 1st, & March 1st).
Annually (full payment paid in advance ~ $100.00 discount).
* A $200.00 per year discount will be given to each additional brother/sister in the same family.
* No deductions will be made for days, weeks or months that student is absent from school. (Tuition must be paid in order for student to maintain enrollment).
* A $35.00 late payment penalty will automatically be added when tuition is paid on or after the 10th day of each month. Students whose accounts are 15 days past due will not be admitted to school until tuition is paid. If monthly tuition is not paid by the end of the month, student may be automatically suspended or expelled. Account will be submitted to a collection agency. If applicable, Parents will be liable for all collection costs, including Attorney’s fees and Court costs.
* A $35.00 penalty will be added to all checks returned by the Bank.
* A $50.00 charge will be added to the account of children that are not fully toilet trained. (Parents must supply disposable diapers/training pants as needed).
* All students will be required to sell 1 or 2 boxes of chocolate bars each year for our PTO. This is the only mandatory fund-raising event.
* Progress Reports and/or Evaluations & Exams will not be given to parents with any past due amounts. (This includes Registration, Tuition, late payment or returned check penalties, late pick-up charges, extra-curricular activities fees or any money due from fund-raising events..
ALL PAYMENTS MADE TO THE SCHOOL ARE